- A fairly neutral 4 minute summary of the main points by Jackie Northam.
- Robert Seigel spends about 5 minutes talking to Democratic Senator Carl Levin who says, "critical to success in Iraq…the Iraqis have got to be forced basically to take control of their own country...." (Levin is a pretty good liberal, but one who generally stays within the lines on the Middle East).
- David Greene spends 3 minutes filling us in on his right-wing online surfing. We hear from Redstate.com to hear how 60% of their readers think we haven't "unleashed hell" in Iraq yet! And we hear from militarist and "expert" and "scholar" Frederick Kagan.
- We get 4 minutes from Corey Flintoff with Iraqi politicians inside the Green Zone.
- Daniel Schorr gives us 2 minutes of "nothing new here."
- Lastly Melissa Block spends a solid 12 minutes interviewing Lee Hamilton and James Baker.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Stay In Your Lane
The Iraq Study Group releases its findings and NPR is all over it: