Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hustle and Flow

I about had to choke this morning when I heard Morning Edition's piece on Goldman Sachs in the wake of Bush's choice of Paulson for Secretary of the Treasury. Frank Langfitt spoke to former Sachs employee, Lisa Endlich, author of Goldman Sachs: The Culture of Success, and she said that being brought up in the culture of Goldman Sachs was "like being brought up in the Kennedy family or brought up in the Bush family--public service was an end in itself." I swear I'm not making this up! Public service an end in itself! The Bush family! (How about the Corleones?) Consider just a few of our nation's recent "public servants": James Baker III, George Schultz, Frank Carlucci, Richard Darman, George H. W. Bush, Arthur Levitt, John Snow, Michael Deaver... All these individuals have turned their government experience into very profitable careers (usually in lobbying, consulting, investing, and, of course, war profiteering). Additionally, these "public servants" frequently hustle back in and out of government to keep the money flowing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://nosoxikah.arcadepages.com/jiqirax.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]